Bar Harbor RV Park & Marina
Over Night Stay
|On The Waterfront For 2 People||Daily||$58.00||Weekly||$406.00|
|Off The Waterfront For 2 People||Daily||$53.00||Weekly||$371.00|
|Additional Person Age 5 and Up • Limit 10 People||Daily||$4.00||Weekly||$28.00|
Cash discount is 5% off entire stay. • Waterfront sites are a 2 night minimum on weekends • All Holiday Weekends are 3 night minimum
Extened Stay (Long Term - 2 MONTH Minimum)
|Off Season (December 1 to May 1) water • elec (30/50) • sewer • cable TV • For 2 People||Weekly||$180.00 +
($175 with Cash)
($725 with Cash)
|Peak Season (May 1 to December 1) water • elec (30/50) • sewer • cable TV • For 2 People||Weekly||$205.00 +
($200 with Cash)
($810 with Cash)
|Additional Person Age 5 and Up||Weekly||$28.00||Monthly||$100.00|
|Mail Box||Yearly||$20.00 + $20.00 Key Deposit|
Rates are subject to change.
Over Night Sites:
- One Night Deposit per reservation with a Visa, Master Card Number or Discover
Long Term Sites:
- Your site is reserved with a NON-REFUNDABLE $205 deposit on Visa, Master Card or Discover
Over Night Sites:
- Same Day Reservations: No Refunds
- 6 Days or more in Advance: $10. per site
- 5 Days or less: 1 Night Charge
- 31 days or more in advance: $10. per site
- 30 days or less: 3 Night Charge
Check In/Out Times
Check-In: after 2:00pm
(Sundays/Holidays after 4pm)
Check-Out: before 12:00pm
(Sundays/Holidays before 4pm)
*ADJUST YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR CHECK IN TIME! WE HAVE NO WAITING AREA!
Marina and Boat Storage
|Boat Slip and Ramp electric • water • For 2 People||Daily||$35.00|
|On Shore Storage and Ramp||Daily||$10.00|
|In Water (No Slip) and Ramp||Daily||$10.00|
|Boat Ramp Only||Daily||$10.00|
|Boat Slip and Ramp Seasonal April 1 - November 1 • individual 30 amps||Season||from $800.00 to $945.00 All Boats Over 27' - add $10 / foot Air Conditioner - add $150 (weekends only) Boat Trailer Storage on Back Lot - add $50|
|On-Shore Storage and Ramp Seasonal April 1 - November 1||Season||$600.00|
|Winter Storage November 1 - April 1||Winter||$300.00|
Rules and Regulations
Pets are like children: yours are wonderful, but other people's can be annoying! Please be considerate by abiding by the following:
All Animals Must Be:
- UNDER 35 POUNDS (Exceptions are made for CERTAIN breeds...Please Call).
- Kept at your site or boat.
- Kept inside RV or boat unless owner is outside with it.
- Walked on the paved surface directly to and from the doggie area.
- Leashed on patio (6' or less), never tied to trees, posts, etc. & never penned or staked.
- QUIET! (No barking, yapping out of windows at passers by).
- Kept from fouling site or digging holes
- Wearing current rabies tag.
- Kept out of all buildings, pool area, decks, porches or beaches. .
MAXIMUM 2 PETS (NO PITBULLS, CHOWS, ROTTWEILERS, DOBERMANS OR EXOTIC PETS).
If your pet is nearly invisible, it is welcome.
If not, please make other arrangements for it!
• Please, No Tents or Screen Rooms
MD Fishing license required for anyone 16 yrs or older. Licenses available online wildlifelicense.com/MD or at any MD WalMart